Monday, April 30, 2012

Always happens.

There is too much to say. Words couldn't describe them thoroughly.
When you asked about life, what is the one thing you regret?
I would say, if there is something you have to do, do it.
try to hint or something.. because sitting there to wait is stupid and foolish.
Or in my case, waste of time.

If someday, I was given a choice, a choice if I could travel back in time..
If I could, I would. I would want to go back in time to meet him.
To befriend him. To spend our time together, again.
The only regrets is that I have made a mistake back then when I simply decline his calls.

Maybe the only thing I miss is the old times.
I'm still living in the past, not moving on in this case.
I don't miss him. I only miss the old times.
Okay, I do, but now the current him.
I can't imagine myself being with someone else.
It feels so weird.
People say, Love is blind.
It actually depends on that particular person.
I was once blindly and stupidly in love.
It was all 3 years ago and I am still here, not wanting to let go.
But when I think of him now,
all I feel was disgusted and strange.
Really.
No joke.
I don't really miss him but I miss him.
Understand? The old him, I mean!

My past has made me what I am today.

我愛你
 三個字,
 sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, like your post, looking forward with your new post!

    Would like to share my blog too. Kindly have a look and share it out with your friends!
    Your help is truly appreciated!

    http://angeline-papernpen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete