But still, even if it is within coverage, the line is still slow.
Will be going to hike this weekend.
I went to Sungai Gabai last Sunday.
Taken few pictures, but all these pictures will be on my blog for another couple of days.
I don't own a decent camera myself, so... I took them with my HTC DHD.
There won't be pictures in my posts because I couldn't upload due to P1 connection..
But heck, maybe no one cares too.
Because they don't know I'm back.
Maybe I've lost passion in blogging.
Feels like nothing to post about except my very own pathetic stories.
I did asked you to do me a favor. hehe
But you refused. Maybe you don't even wanna see me anymore.
I don't know. Or maybe you were not free to come. Nevermind.
You kept on saying I mistreated you back then, but you don't know anything.
You didn't know what I wanted and you didn't care.
All you cared is that why the hell I was ignoring you.
I just don't understand you after all.
So!
I have few pictures to share actually.
Its just that its in the laptop, damn.
After I have resigned my job, on 15th of February,
I was at home every single day, up to date.
There is something I just realized,
That the life I'm living is actually very similar to my dad's,
Always at home, nothing else to do.
I want to stay at home just to accompany him because he's always alone like this.
How bored to be him..
I guess life is trolling him.
kxinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment