last last week,
I think its 6th of March.
I went out with my dearest Chi-Ling.. :))))
off to Sunway Pyramid.
we brought little miao miao together. (not hers, or mine, either)
she's so desperate to become a momma.
kinda, cute.
this is Miao Miao.*pinch*
okay.
we just loitered around like nobody's business.
and talked about boys! Lol.
shes a married woman.
eww. fat.lunch in Full House.
I've forgotten what is this
the desperate housewife.
salmon and mango and some almond.
very very creamy.LIKE. LIKE.
this one is with olive oil.
mine. :))went home at 8pm.
and went out again, to Neway.
with Joe & Fenny
from 11pm-4am.
and believe me, I plopped on my bed and slept straight away.
6.30am woke up for school.
dead tired ._.
bye, see you again!do me a favour ;
please click at my ads, and close the window after it loads.
doesn't bother you much right? :P
kxinn.
No comments:
Post a Comment