Sunday, March 20, 2011

dinner at aunt's

look at my previous post !
updated with pictures....
finally.



so I'll be attending wedding dinner tomorrow night !
btw its my cousin brother's wedding...

woohoo, yay.
no tuition !
I hate going to tuition.
its just.. BORING.
4 hours ya know ??
sitting there for 4 hours.
every week.



how.can.a.sane.person.do.that.


--------------------------------------cut the crap-----------------------------------------


so basically I went to my ''mother-in-law-to-be'' aunt's house.
hahah! figure that out, aite?

so the dinner was no other than all the party-like food.
such as.....:

sausages..nuggets..fried rice..curry chicken..meehoon..
and all stuffs.

and watermelon too, my fav ! <3

DAMN ;
my phone suddenly got no battery,
and I will replace it with a new battery soon! :@
okay sorry I got no camera so I use my phone all the time.
not like those blessed kid that owns their own camera :@
hahaha just kidding.
imma buy one, SOOOOOOOOOOOON

so..
no pics. :(
sooooooooooooo sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment